Compliance can distract you from ‘getting on’ with your day to day activity. It’s time consuming, especially if you don’t have up-to-date knowledge and experience. It can also be costly if you employ a dedicate resource to manage this task; never mind the expense incurred if you get it wrong!
Rather than go through the headache and cost of managing compliance internally, why not let our team of experts manage this for you?
Here are just a few of the benefits of using our In-House Compliance service:
- Often cheaper than employing one dedicated person
- Access to our entire team of experience and skills
- We pride ourselves on our ethos and ability to work on site without effecting site practices or cost the site manager time
- Where possible we will also work offsite, which reduces travelling costs
- Access to our online software tool, SitePlan, to measure Site Impacts (www.siteplan.online)
- No long term commitment required – just for the duration of a project
- We have the responsibility, not you, in relation to our professional indemnity insurance
- The earlier we are involved in a project, the more cost effective our service
- No need for holiday cover because you have access to us 5 days a week 8am-5pm
- Unlimited email and telephone support
- Achieve whatever you need for BREEAM, Considerate Constructors Scheme and/or planning conditions
Ensure you are legal and compliant at all times.
The service is simple and easy to initiate.
We simply agree a scope of work, estimate the number of days/hours that are needed each month to complete that service, then provide you with a quote which is broken down into manageable monthly costs. Once you are happy with the quote we can kick start the compliance project.
The scope of the compliance project often includes:
- Preparing documents for Planning permission
- Site Waste Management
- Duty of Care Management
- Telephone and onsite support
- FORS/Clocs management on site and compliance checks
- BREEAM support including managing sustainable timber, sustainable materials, Site Impacts, transportation and carbon measurement and liaison with the project team and assessor to gather other information that will be needed such as ecology reports and building user guides and handover training.
- Training on site for operatives – often simple training through toolbox talks and assistance with displaying information and what to expect during a Considerate Constructors Scheme inspection.
- Considerate Constructors Scheme project management / consultancy, easily guaranteeing over 35/50 points per site.
- Contractual negotiations i.e on your s106 demands
This In-House Compliance service enables you to benefit from a reduced day rate and the service package is tailored to suit your requirements.
To learn more about how you can directly benefit from this service contact Lara on 01604 859961, or email her at : firstname.lastname@example.org .